Weight seems to be an obsessive issue for almost of girls and women. Some feel not happy since they are too thin; meanwhile a lot of them desire to lose weight. According to many health experts, the condition of overweight occurs when the energy and calories intake is more than those burned, leading to excessive fat content inside body compared to normal values. Besides diet, there are many causes for this situation such as genetic disorders, lifestyle, excessive alcohol consumption, and lack of sleep or physical activities.
To deal with this problem, first you must replace all junk and oily stuffs with plant-based healthy food. At the same time, the amount of physical activities needs to increase to promote the fat burn in your body.
Along with it, there are numerous natural ingredients that assist you to speed up the process of losing weight.
Here are top 10 superfoods for weight loss.
1. Aloe vera
The metabolism is essential for your body system to maintain life. Once this process is speed up, the energy consumption is also increased, leading to the activation of unused fat in the body. Therefore, to quickly get rid of excess weight, stimulating the metabolism is necessary.
Aloe vera is considered to be among effective ingredients used to promote the metabolism. Furthermore, it also possesses natural collagen proteins, which benefits the body in protein absorbing. This plant simultaneously acts as a detoxicant to flush all toxins out of the digestion and colon.
- Get the pulp from fresh aloe vera leaves
- Put it in a blender and add one cup of water. Blend it for a few minutes
- Drink the solution daily
- For better effect, you can use citrus juice instead of water to mix with aloe vera
2. Lemon and honey
Possessing load of nutrients, lemon brings along various great health benefits. One of them is helping people to fight obesity and lose weight. Actually, lemon juice is an effective solution to boost digestive system and cleanse the body. As a result, your body will function better to absorb nutrients needed to burn fat and promote your metabolism.
- Mix 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of honey in a cup of warm water.
- Drink this every morning after you wake up
- For better effect, you can add one-half of black pepper into the solution
Read more Top 10 Natural Health Benefits of Lemon.
3. Cinnamon and Honey
Honey and cinnamon make a perfect combination for a boost to your metabolism to promote your energy and cleanse the body. After being absorbed, honey immediately works to encourage fat metabolism and cinnamon reduce insulin resistance as well as oxidative stress.
- Add one-half of cinnamon powder to a glass of boiled water.
- After 30 minutes, add one teaspoon of organic honey
- Consume this solution every morning after you wake up
Read more Top 10 Health Benefits of Honey.
4. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has been long used to benefit human health, including getting rid of excessive weight. Indeed, this liquid acts to breakdown fat and prevent the build-up of this substance inside body.
- Make a diluted solution of raw apple cider vinegar with plain water.
- Drink this every morning in an empty stomach
- For better effect, you can add some lemon juice with the same quantity of apple cider vinegar
- Do not exceed the amount of 2 tablespoon of this liquid per day, otherwise it will bring along side effect
5. Green tea
Green tea has been long used as an effective remedy for weight loss. A compound in green tea called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) functions to inhibit the fat absorption while promoting the capacity of body to burn fat.
Besides, this tea has an array of nutrients such as carotenoids, selenium, zinc, vitamin C and so on, which benefits body in various ways.
To make use of the ingredient to quickly get rid of excess weight, consume 3-4 cups of green tea per day.
Read more Green Tea Health Benefits.
*Disclaim: The effectiveness from applying these natural tips will be depended on the body condition of the applicant.