What is Rash Under Breast?
Rash is one of the most common skin problems that can happen to any part of our body. A breast rash refers to the emergence of irritated and red skin areas under your breasts .
What Causes Rash Under Breast?
There are many reasons for the appearance of a rash under breast, but most cases are due to bacterial or fungal infections. If you suffer from excessive sweating or heat stroke, the possibility of rash under breast is much higher. The habit of using too tight bra can cause you to experience rash under breast as well. In addition, the external factors, such as hot weather, also contribute to the severity of this problem .
Rash under breast usually comes along with the itchy and even painful feeling to the point that you might not be able to stand. It will cause dry skin and make your skin red and inflamed .
Although some creams are created to help deal with this problem, it is better to use natural home remedies to get rid of rash under breast. This area is quite sensitive in a woman’s body, especially for those who are breastfeeding their child.
Here are top 15 simple and effective tips on how to get rid of rash under breast that you can apply in order to heal the rash under your breast as well as prevent any recurrence.
1. Coconut Oil
With healing quality, coconut oil is one of the best natural home remedies to help you get rid of rash under breast because it can soothe your skin quickly. In addition, the greasy nature of coconut oil can prevent the bacterial or fungal infections very effectively .
- Rub some drops of coconut oil over skin areas where rash appears.
- Repeat doing so after several hours so that your skin has enough time to get the nutrients.
- This method should be applied in several days until you notice the disappearance of the rash under breast.
Just in case you run out of every ingredient in the kitchen, you still can get rid of rash under breast with a simple home remedy – ice. The coldness can help cope with the burning sensations and redness on your skin immediately.
- Take a thin and soft cloth to keep several ice cubes.
- Apply the cloth over the areas affected by rash under breast.
- You should repeat applying it every 10 minute.
3. Aloe Vera
With antifungal and antibacterial qualities, Aloe Vera is one of the best tips on how to get rid of rash under breast  . If you are a fan of skin care, you must be used to the use of Aloe Vera gel because it appears in the treatment for diverse skin problems, from Blemishes to Acne Scars. To get the best result, Aloe Vera can be used along with turmeric.
- Get fresh gel combined with powdered turmeric.
- The paste should be applied over the areas affected by rash under breast.
- 20-30 minutes later, you should use water to rinse your skin.
Another great suggestion on how to get rid of rash under breast is cornstarch. It is super effective in absorbing moisture on the skin. You might be confused about the use of cornstarch because moisture plays an important role in keeping your skin healthy and preventing dryness. Nevertheless, in this case, too much moisture, probably caused by sweating, can create a suitable environment for the fungi to develop and cause rash under breasts  .
- First, wash the areas affected by rash with water and mild soap.
- Cornstarch should be rubbed directly over these areas.
You should apply this method once or twice per day.
Garlic which is strongly antifungal and antiseptic can be considered as one of the most effective tips on how to get rid of rash under breast. In addition, allicin in garlic is believed to reduce the possibility of swelling and inflammation.
To maximize the benefits, you ought to consume garlic raw on a daily basis. If impossible, you can include garlic in cooking more frequently.
6. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is super beneficial in the efforts to eradicate the fungus and bacteria which lead to the appearance of rash under breast. Thus, it is one of the best tip on how to get rid of rash under breast  .
- Combine tea tree oil and olive oil with the equal ratio.
- A cotton ball ought to be soaked in the mixture and rubbed over the rash.
This should be done after you take a bath and before you hit the sack on a daily basis to see improvements soon.
The frequency in which lemon appears in home remedies for skin care is super high and once again, it is not surprising to see lemon as a great recommendation for those who want to get rid of rash under breast quickly. Containing vitamin C and many antioxidant nutrients, lemon is great to quicken the recovery.
- Get fresh juice by crushing one lemon.
- Combine the juice and water with the ratio 1:3.
- You should rub the mixture over your skin with the help of a cotton swab.
- 20 minutes later, use water to wash the skin.
Before the invention of chemical drugs, calendula has been used as a wonderful cure for many problems, such as eczema, sunburns or warts. From early times, people have come to realize that calendula can provide many flavonoids which can prevent the destruction of the body cells. Furthermore, calendula is great for dealing with inflamed and swollen skin because it can enhance the flow of blood in the body  .
You ought to get calendula oil applied over the rash regularly per day.
9. Baking Soda
Baking soda serves as an alkaline, which explains for its existence in the list of top tips for how to get rid of rash under breasts. It can provide nutrients to restore the balance of pH level on your skin and eradicate irritated skin quickly. Moreover, the removal of dead skin cells and growth of new cells can be quickened thanks to baking soda   .
- Make sure that these areas are clean before application.
- Baking soda should be mixed with vinegar to get a smooth paste that will be rubbed over the rash.
- After 20 minutes, you had better wash them with water.
10. Apple Cider Vinegar
- First, the areas affected by rash should be washed with water and mild soap.
- Then, have your skin applied with the mixture made from one spoon of apple cider vinegar and a glass of water.
- Several minutes later, you had better wash these areas.
11. Calamine Lotion
It is one of the simplest methods to get rid of rash under breast because calamine lotion can protect your skin from too much moisture that worsens the condition. All you need to do is to rinse the areas with water and mild soap before applying calamine lotion over them.
Chamomile has a considerable number of flavonois whose benefits are mentioned above. Besides, other volatile oils in chamomile should not be forgotten because they are also very beneficial in the efforts to get rid of rash under breast. They include bisabolol and matricin   .
You can use either chamomile oil or tea to apply over the areas affected by this problem several times per day.
The anti-inflammatory quality of basil makes it suitable in many skin treatments, such as Home Remedies for Ringworm. And in the rash under breast treatment, basil can prove its efficiency by soothing the skin and treating burning sensation and itchiness quickly.
- One spoon of dried basil should be mixed in hot water.
- Continue to steep the mixture for several minutes and then, wait until it is cool.
- Use the tea to rinse the areas where rash appears.
14. Witch Hazel
Tannins found in witch hazel are astringent; therefore, they can be used to help keep your skin dry. Flavonois are also present in witch hazel. Thus, it is one of the greatest natural home remedies to get rid of rash under breast.
- Get witch hazel bark boiled in some minutes.
- When it is warm, a cloth should be dipped in the mixture and applied over the rash.
Last but not least, papaya is one of Home Remedies for Rashes, so you can make use of it to deal with rash in any part of the body.
- Prepare the papaya juice and a cotton swab to dip in the juice.
- Rub the swab over the rash under breast.
- 10 minutes later, you had better rinse these areas with cool water.
This method can be follow several times per day to get the best results.
*Disclaim: The effectiveness from applying these natural tips will be depended on the body condition of the applicant.