What are Dark Circles?
Looking at your reflection in the mirror and noticing that there are dark circles underneath your eyes is an experience that nobody wants to have. But unfortunately, it happens to any of us. It is not a dangerous problem, but to get rid of dark circles is a bit tricky .
What cause Dark Circles?
Why do dark circles appear and have negative impacts on our appearance? The main cause is genetics. In addition, the aging process can trigger dark circles. As time passes by, the production of collagen in the skin is reduced, which leads to a change in the skin’s color. The environment can be responsible for the emergence of dark circles. If you have problems related to seasonal allergies, you are more likely to get dark circles .
The effects of dark circles are obviously negative. It prevents us from becoming self-confident when we meet other people. As a consequence, our work and daily life will be damaged seriously. That’s why all sufferers are willing to spend a huge amount of money and time on the elimination of dark circles, but not every method works .
Luckily, there are many home remedies for dark circles that we can get from the natural. They are natural, safe, and economical. More importantly, it has no side effect on our skin, which is believed to be the most important thing when you consider a remedy. Check these home remedies immediately and get rid of dark circles in a short time  .
Here are top 15 most effective remedies for how to get rid of dark circles fast chosen for you in order to help you easily get rid of dark circle, improve your face skin as well as make you look better…
1. Cold Milk
It is evident that you can absorb a variety of vitamins and minerals by drinking milk on a daily basis. However, cold milk can be used to improve the elimination of dark circles. It can help your skin become smooth and glow as well  .
- Pour cold milk into a bowl. You can add ices or cold water to maximize its benefits.
- A cotton ball should be soaked in the bowl and applied on the dark circles in the face.
- After several minutes, use cold water to wash the face
2. Tea Bag
In addition to making a healthy drink every day, tea bag can be made use as a excellent solution for how to get rid of dark circles effectively. It contains some nutrients and minerals that can eliminate the dark color of the skin    .
- Place a tea bag in a cup of warm water.
- Then, the cup should be put into the fridge.
- When the mixture becomes cold enough, use a cotton ball to soak in the mixture.
- Apple the ball on the dark circles in the skin.
- After 10-15 minutes, wash the face with cool water.
3. Hot Water
One of the simplest home remedies for how to get rid of dark circles is washing your face with hot water. It can reduce the swelling and stimulate the flow of blood in the skin, which help the skin become glower. Dark circles can be eliminated thanks to the use of hot water daily.
Drinking orange juice will provide your body with many nutrients that improve the immune system and the balance of hormones. Besides, using orange juice directly on the dark circles is very popular in the elimination of dark circles because its effects will come quickly.
- Squeeze an orange to make the juice.
- You can add some drops of glycerin into the juice to get the better results.
- Use a cotton ball soaked in the mixture to apply it on the dark circles.
Not only can you get rid of dark circles easily, but also you can stay away from other beauty problems, such as eye puffiness. Furthermore, there are bunches of ailments and diseases which can be treated and prevented by this fruit, you can find out more at: Home Remedies for Stress, Allergies, Tuberculosis and Measles.
A potato is rich in vitamins and minerals that play an important role in how to get rid of dark circles .
- Squeeze a potato to make the juice.
- Cotton balls should be soaked in the juice and applied on the dark circles. Remember to close your eyes so that the juice does not damage your vision.
- After 10-15 minutes, use cold water to wash the face.
Applying this remedy several times a day can help you get rid of dark circles quickly.
Tomato is one of the best home remedies for how to get rid of dark circles and other beauty problems. Many people use tomatoes to make the mask which is used to eradicate signs of aging. It enables the skin to become glow and smooth as well  .
- Choose a fresh and clean tomato.
- Squeeze it to make the juice. You can add some spoons of lemon juice to maximize the benefits.
- Use cotton balls to soak in the juice and apply them on the dark circles.
- After 10-15 minutes, wash the face with cool water.
In addition, you can consume tomato juice every day to improve the treatment of dark circles from the inside.
- Take a spoonful of raw honey into a bowl.
- A cotton ball should be soaked in the honey and rubbed on the face, especially the areas where dark circles appear.
- After 20 minutes, use cold water to wash your face.
8. Rose Water
Rose water has many benefits in the treatment of beauty problems. It tightens and lightens the skin, enabling you to have an attractive appearance without any side effects. In fact, it is also considered as one of the most effective home remedies for how to get rid of dark circles. You’d better use rose water to wash the face on a daily basis. Put some rose water directly on the dark circles and you will notice improvements shortly.
9. Aloe Vera
The gel extracted from Aloe Vera is a natural ingredient which has significant impacts on the skin. It can remove the bacteria in the skin and stimulate the production of collagen, while lack of collagen is a catalyst of dark circles. Therefore, the treatment of dark circles can be accelerated     .
You can use pure Aloe Vera gel to apply on the dark circles. In case it is hard to find pure gel, you can make use of other products that contain a high amount of Aloe Vera sold in grocery.
10. Peppermint Leaves
11. Coconut Oil
Although coconut oil can provide the skin with many essential substances, it should not be applied directly on the skin. You should take some coconut oil in hand and massage the skin where dark circles appear gently. In fact, coconut oil is seen among the most beneficial oils for the health .
12. Green Tea
Drinking green tea on a daily basis can enhance your immune system, which helps you stop the bad influence of the outside environment. But green tea can be used to apply on the dark circles as well. It has been proved by many people in the world who make use of green tea as a brilliant solution for how to get rid of dark circles in a short time. All you need to do is the same as other remedies. Soak cotton balls in a cup of green tea and apply them on the dark circles.
With antioxidant property, turmeric is one of the most popular home remedies for how to get rid of dark circles. The color of your skin may become lighter thanks to the daily use of turmeric    .
- Take a spoon of turmeric powder.
- Mix it with pineapple juice so that a paste can be made.
- Use a soft and clean cloth to soak in the paste and apply the paste on the areas where dark circles appear.
- Follow this remedy every day until the dark circles disappear.
14. Cold Compress
Both eye puffiness and dark circles can be prevented if the blood vessels are constricted. That’s why cold compress should be used every day for how to get rid of dark circles.
- Take a cup of cold water. You can replace water with milk to improve the nutrition, but make sure that it is cold.
- A washcloth should be soaked in the cup and placed on your face.
- After some minutes, remove it and wash your face with cool water.
15. Milk Cream
This last suggestion is for those who do not much time. If you are not likely to sit down and put some cold milk on your face, you can use milk cream. Apply it on the dark circles and perform daily activities as usual. It does not pose any inconvenience to your daily life.
Tags: home remedies for dark circles, how to get rid of dark circles, dark circles treatment, treatment of dark circles, remedy for dark circles.
To help us reach out millions of outside readers, do not forget to LIKE and SHARE if you find this article helpful!