Table of Contents
The cheek is as important as other parts in your face when you want to make the great impression. However, many people believe that surgery is the only way to give them chubby cheeks. This belief is wrong, and Authority Remedies will introduce to you top 20 simple and effective tips on how to get chubby cheeks.
Chubby cheeks are often thought of as a feature of babies and who is not attracted by the appearance of babies? Many adults, as a result of the aging process, are upset about their saggy cheeks. And many seek for effective methods to get chubby cheeks so that they can actually look younger than their real age.
The intervention of surgery is believed to be necessary for the efforts to achieve this goal. Nevertheless, you can get chubby cheeks naturally by applying some methods to make your skin more beautiful. When the condition of your skin is improved, then your cheek will look better .
Why do some people have chubbier cheeks?
Don’t you just get surprised at those chubby cheeks when looking in the mirror whenever you wake up every early morning? For some women, having plumper cheeks like that are not bad, but only help them look more youthful than ever. They truly love to own those chubbier cheeks since they love to appear healthier and younger like other famous celebrities, such as Miranda Kerr, Selena Gomez, and Jennifer Lawrence.
In fact, there are many reasons that explain why they own chubbier cheeks, which can be some of the following:
The face fat
Facial fat will be one of the most common issues that people experience, and these ones are not even overweight at all. In other words, they only gain that fat mainly in their cheek region and chin. But how does this happen? According to the experts, it’s primarily brought by following some particular dietary guidelines and even a facial exercise program.
Aside from that, there are in fact several reasons that lead to your chubby cheeks or the puffiness on the whole face. They could be the kidney disorders, allergic reactions to some certain medications, insect bites, dental infection, and the swelling of your parotid glands, and many other elements.
It won’t matter what type of alcoholic drink you’re consuming, beer or wine, any of these has alcohol that could make your face chubbier or puffier. This is because the alcohol causes you to be dehydrated by accumulating as much water as possible in various areas, and your cheeks are not the exception.
So if you intend to have a few drinks, then the higher chances that you will surely wake up with chubby cheeks or a bloated face in the upcoming day.
Another common reason that causes your chubby cheeks is none other than the hypothyroidism. It means your lack of thyroid hormones inside your body, so this results in a puffier face or chubby cheeks.
As normal, such a condition can lead to fast weight gain, which is why your face looks fatter. Apart from the bloating in the face or cheeks, other signs of hypothyroidism also consist of the tiredness, dry complexion, and constipation.
How do habits decide the cheek size?
First of all, you should be aware that it’s exactly your habits that determine the size of your cheeks. A few of your lifestyles are claimed to influence them, here they are:
- Drinking and smoking are not harmful to your overall health status but definitely affects the skin. These habits are capable of darkening the cheeks without you knowing. And such a thing will finally make the skin thinner. So how to get chubby cheeks? Limit smoking or drinking, and you will succeed.
- Eating foods that contain the high content of turmeric is said to be not good because they will make the skin drier. Thus, you need to restrict consuming them for the chubbier cheeks.
- Apply the sunscreen to your face whenever going out with friends, which is a great habit to prevent your skin from both cheeks from being damaged by the sun rays.
As you see, you must ensure that you’re obliged to keep a check on every habit that you are following. A few of them will definitely affect the body without your understanding. For this reason, it’s essential to take a few precautions while trying to own the chubby and pink cheeks.
Well, now you’ve already known what types of habits that are the most likely to affect the size of your chubby cheeks. Let’s kick off with some great benefits from them before learning how to get chubby cheeks!
6 benefits of getting chubby cheeks
You shouldn’t hate your chubby cheeks and baby smile. Why? Let’s start with the advantages of having them:
- People will often say that how adorable you are when seeing you at the first time. Well, at least you look cute and not ugly or old at all.
- You tend to age beautifully! It means that you remain looking so young even when you get older and older. And someday, you must say thanks to God for blessing you with such a gift of a young look.
- There’s no need to put a large amount of makeup to make you look more graceful.
- People always think that you’re a good person just because you look pretty naive in the eyes of others.
- You will be at least three years younger than your actual age.
- This could be a major signal of your good hormonal regulation.
Top 20 tips on how to get chubby cheeks
Here are top 20 simple and practical tips on how to get chubby cheeks that you can consider using in order to improve the appearance of your cheeks as well as your face.
1. Olive Oil
The first tip on how to get chubby cheeks is olive oil that can provide the skin with many monounsaturated fats. They are claimed to be very beneficial for softening and lightening your skin. Many people also make use of olive oil to deal with wrinkles, a common symptom of aging .
You should take one spoon of olive oil once or twice on a daily basis.
Besides, if you want to maximize the benefits, you can rub some drops of olive oil over the hands and massage the cheeks in about 5 minutes .
Honey must be very familiar if you are addicted to skin care. It is also a great tip on how to get chubby cheeks because it can provide much moisture for your skin to stay healthy. Many antioxidant nutrients in honey can eradicate the bacteria and impurities on the skin and prevent the appearance of aging spots as well .
- Get some papaya pieces blended and you can pour a bit of raw honey into it.
- Get the mixture applied over the cheeks in about 10 minutes.
- Later, use warm water to wash your skin.
This method should be applied every morning to get the best result .
Known as a rich source of antioxidant nutrients and vitamins, apple is one of the best recommendations for those who want to get chubby cheeks and look younger. Notably, the presence of collagen and elastin in apple is super effective for growing new, healthy skin cells.
How to get chubby cheeks as soon as possible? You should prepare apple juice and combine it with carrot juice. This mixture should be consumed in the morning.
Almost all of us are well aware of the positive impacts of milk on the development of our bones, but only a few know how beneficial it is to our skin. With many proteins and vitamins, milk can be considered as one of the most effective tips on how to get chubby cheeks.
- Keep the milk in the fridge first and use it when it is cold.
- Rub milk over the cheeks and give them a few minutes of massage.
- Do not touch your skin in the next five minutes.
- After that, use warm water to rinse the skin.
5. Aloe Vera
The use of aloe vera has been practiced in the field of skin care for centuries and there is no doubt that it is one of the best tips on how to get chubby cheeks. It can enhance the skin flexibility and stop it from sagging. Furthermore, aloe vera can stimulate the production of collagen   .
- Rub the fresh gel on your cheeks and massage them in about 10 minutes.
- Keep it on the cheeks for the next 10 minutes.
- Later, use warm water to wash the skin.
This remedy should be applied twice per day to get chubby cheeks.
You may be also concerned about Home Remedies for Sagging Skin.
6. Rose Water
How to get chubby cheeks with rose water? If you are used to applying rose water over the skin before you hit the sack, then congratulate you! You are on the right way to get chubby cheeks. Rose water can prevent your skin from being dehydrated and dry. With antiseptic quality, this natural home remedy can help your skin free from impurities and bacteria.
To quicken the process, you ought to combine rose water and glycerin with the same amounts and have the mixture applied over your cheeks every night before you go to sleep.
Fenugreek is another powerful tip on how to get chubby cheeks thanks to its richness of vitamins and antioxidant nutrients. They all contribute to protecting your skin from bacteria .
- Turn some fenugreek seeds into powder.
- One spoon of its powder should be mixed with enough water so that you can have a thick paste.
- Get the paste applied over the cheeks. You can massage your cheeks at the same time.
- After 10 minutes, use cool water to wash it away.
8. Shea Butter
If you do not know about the content of shea butter, you will not understand why it appears in the list of top tips on how to get chubby cheeks. There are many fatty acids in shea butter that are conducive to the skin flexibility. In addition, shea butter can give a considerable amount of vitamin E to help tighten your skin.
Shea butter should be cold when applied over your cheeks. Remember to do so only after your face is clean. 15 minutes later, you ought to wash the skin. Besides, you can mix the butter with sugar scrub by combining one cup of melted butter with ¾ cup of granulated sugar. Leave them in your fridge until the mixture turns into a solid. Next, you can apply it to the face after washing it with lukewarm water.
What is the key to a healthy skin in case you cannot get any other natural home remedies? The answer is water. It is a wonderful tip on how to get chubby cheeks. When your body experiences a shortage of fluid, known as dehydration, it will have negative impacts on your skin immediately. Your skin becomes sagging and the aging signs become clearer. Thus, you are suggested to take a sufficient amount of water on a daily basis .
What you consume on a daily basis has significant impacts on the condition of your skin. Therefore, you had better start from your daily meals in the efforts to get chubby cheeks. Avocado is one of the best-recommended fruits you should consume every day to keep the skin healthy.
If you are keen on avocado, please read Health Benefits of Avocado.
Besides, as for how to get chubby cheeks by eating, you can choose a variety of foods, fruits, and vegetables that are good for your skin, including nuts, cheese or seeds.
Yoga is believed to be the secret of many supermodels in the world to stay gorgeous all the time. It is great for not only your face or cheeks, but also every part of your body. If your wish is to get chubby cheeks fast, then yoga can be the most suitable answer. But how to get chubby cheeks with yoga? Here’s how you should do it:
- Put the index fingers on your cheekbone and start massaging the skin of that area with your softest circular motion for one minute.
- Let’s move all of these fingers inward and put them right beside the nostrils. Massage the skin area slightly with a circular movement for one minute again.
- Pull those fingers to your jaw and then massage that skin area by your fingertips in a slow circular motion. Repeat the whole procedure for 4 times at least for the quickest results.
How to get chubby cheeks by only sleeping? In addition to other natural home remedies, sleep still plays a crucial role in the attempts to get chubby cheeks. Scientists suggest that you sleep at least 7-8 hours per day to stay away from sagging skin and other aging signs, such as wrinkles.
If you have difficulty sleeping, please read more about Home Remedies for Insomnia.
13. Blow Balloons
Blowing balloons can be known as one of the best exercises for how to chubby cheeks quickly. It will improve the function of cheek muscles repeatedly. You had better do so 4-5 times on a daily basis to get the best result. Simple blow a balloon and then, exhale the air with your mouth.
14. No Smoking and Alcohol
Smoking and alcohol are two of the most harmful habits and they destroy not only your skin but also your health in general. If you want to learn how to get chubby cheeks and look as attractive as a baby within the shortest period of time, you should remove these two habits from your daily life.
15. Avoid Make-Up
Though wearing makeup has become a global phenomenon and an obligation before people go out, you should avoid it as much as possible in order to keep your skin healthy in the long run. It is because most cosmetics contain chemical toxins for your skin.
16. Pinch your cheeks
Apart from those methods on how to get chubby cheeks, pinching them is just good for you whenever you’ve got free time at home. Try any of these following activities:
- Pinch the cheeks with a gentle motion: moving up and down in both sides.
- Repeating this action will make both cheeks look plumber, and also help your skin appear brighter.
- Practice this daily.
17. Consume more carbohydrates
Any food that is rich in carbohydrates is claimed to be quite beneficial to making your cheeks chubbier. Don’t mind adding some certain types of foods, from rice, pasta to bread to your daily diet.
This can help increase your consumption of the carb. Note that carbohydrates can be used to offer you a sufficient amount of energy you need, especially your body for daily activities. But it’s essential not to consume too much carbohydrate-rich dishes since they certainly result in a quicker and unhealthy weight gain.
18. Moisturize your cheeks
The dryness of your skin is exactly the reason why your cheeks might look less chubby. Therefore, the best way to keep its elasticity is to maintain your skin moisturized. Apply a light moisturizing facial cream or you can use lotion to prevent your skin from both cheeks from getting too dry after you take a shower or wash the face.
Also, never forget to apply your moisturizing cream before sleeping, and make sure to drink enough water. This will keep the skin hydrated and make it supple.
19. Change your lifestyle
Having chubby cheeks is your big dream? If so, then never drink alcohol! You’re recommended to stop smoking as well because these harmful habits can make your skin more prone to dryness and other skin issues. Besides, it will cause the skin to lose the overall elasticity, so affect the texture of your skin.
More importantly, limit getting out in the un without applying any broad-spectrum sunscreen. The rays from the sun will damage your skin without your expectation.
20. Use shimmer powder
Even when you’re not born with a baby face or own the chubby cheeks, you still can have that youthful appearance by simply using the shimmer powder. If so, then how to get chubby cheeks with that cosmetic product? Feel free to invest in a decent-quality makeup blush to make a shimmering blush effect over the brow bones or your cheekbones. Let’s use that shimmer blush with your daily makeup.
Let it help your cheeks look much younger, more vivid, and plumber whenever they catch the light. Once you decide to avail this type of shimmer powder to build up a chubby appearance on both cheeks, you can’t apply it with the casual cotton balls, brushes, or even tissues. After you finish putting the makeup for the whole day, it’s a must-do for you to get rid it of every night.
How to get chubby cheeks by working out? Now take a closer look at the appropriate way you should do it:
- Sit straight on your chair and have all of the facial muscles relaxed. Try to open the mouth as if you’re chatting with somebody else.
- Sit tall with a straight back, and then pull down your shoulder blades to relax the shoulders generally. At the time, you need to ensure that there must be a bit tense as possible in that region of the body. And your chest needs to be outward and wide open.
- Now you can pull the lips inwards while the corner of the mouth outwards. Let’s stretch the lips as wide as you can. Then you can hold the whole face for one minute and relax a bit. While holding your face, you will find that all muscles of the cheek region are stretched as well. So repeat the steps in a set of three for three times per day.
- Take a deeper breath by the mouth and keep the air in it by shutting down your lips, but then do not gulp down the air. Hold that air to feel the pressure on both cheek muscles for 40 seconds before blowing it away slowly by your lips. You must repeat it in one set of three for three times at least per day.
Besides, try to blow out one balloon, which is as effective as other ways on how to get chubby cheeks. Doing so will stretch out the muscles of your face and cheek.
- Have a wide smile and hold the muscles of your face tightly with the help of both palms. In this case, you need press the hands on those muscles and hold the entire face for five seconds before relaxing. Let’s perform this type of activity in a set of three and repeat it three times a day for the chubbier cheeks.
- Shut those lips and smile widely. Pull the outer corners of the lips as wide as you can. At the moment, hold that tension once you get to the widest range for ten seconds. You need to begin contracting the outer corners of the lips as well by pulling them close as much as possible. Finish it up in one set. Perform three sets of this practice at least more than two times a day.
Most people love to have chubby cheeks since they can help us look younger and prettier. Unfortunately, aging is the main culprit that will reduce the fat from your skin, which then leads to saggy complexion and older look. And speaking to how to get chubby cheeks, read through my article today for the best tips and techniques to apply to your skin.
You also find amazing home remedies and useful exercises that are meant to give you a more youthful look with a chubbier face.
To help us reach out millions of outside readers, do not forget to LIKE and SHARE if you find this article helpful!