In this article, you will have a chance to gain an understanding of top natural home remedies to increase stamina and energy.
What are Stamina and Energy?
Stamina is the term used to imply the sustainable ability to pull through intense activities, whether mental or physical. Stamina is diminished through your daily activities from reading book to walking. Even though mental activities require stamina, it is often referred to physical activities. In fact, stamina is associated with endurance because stamina is the fuel for exercises while exercises will enhance the endurance. By speaking of stamina, it is not just about how long you can perform your mental as well as physical activities given your current level of energy, it is about pushing your energy to the whole new level in order to increase your endurance.
You might often hear about stamina while talking about sports and athletes. However, we need to get familiar with this term as normal people are in need of stamina as well in order to get through the days with hectic schedule and chase after many desires in life.
The reasons for low level of stamina as well as draining energy can come from various causes, but mainly due to lifestyles. They can come from sedentary lifestyle with excessive consumption of caffeine and alcohol, unhealthy diet with lack of sleep, stressful activities and dehydration or even when overused of physical exercises.
Some other factors which are health problems are also accountable for the draining of energy such as catching a cold, having allergies, diabetes or obesity as well as cancer. Also for women who are pregnant, you will experience your stamina depleted quicker than normal.
It is the norm for feeling drained of energy after physical activities. However, if you always experience that feeling without much exercise, there might be problems with your body and you might need medical advice.
Here are the top 15 most home remedies to increase stamina and energy which you can easily apply at home in order to revive your energy as well as increase your stamina pool so that hectic schedules or intensive activities are no longer your obstacles…
1. Blackstrap Molasses
Containing much magnesium, iron, copper and potassium, it can help you increase your endurance as well as stamina.
How to use:
- Take a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses into 1 glass of milk or warm water.
- Consume 1 to 2 times per day.
2. Coconut Oil
The medium-chain triglycerides found in coconut oil can improve digestion as well as increase your energy directly. Furthermore, coconut can also help you reduce the fat in your abdomen which often restrains you from exercising actively and cost you more energy.
Consume directly 1 to 2 tablespoon of oil on a daily basis. Another option is put into your coffee or smoothie daily or when you are baking.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
It can help you maintain your energy through the process of alkalization as well as increase your stamina with its electrolytes.
How to use:
- Take a tablespoon of vinegar with some honey into 1 glass of water.
- Consume twice per day.
The anti-inflammatory property in the curcumin compound found in turmeric is great at helping you get rid of exhaustion and replenish your energy. Also it can shorten your time for recovery as well as increase endurance and improve muscle maintenance.
How to use:
- Boil some milk and add ½ to 1 teaspoon of the powder. After simmering for 5 minutes, take out and put it some honey. Consume on a daily basis.
- Extract juice from turmeric and add into other vegetable or fruit juices.
- Take turmeric supplementary pills after consulting the doctor.
5. Green Tea
How to use:
- Put some green tea leaves into a cup of hot water. After 5 minutes, have it strained and put in some honey. Consume 2 to 3 times per day.
- Another option is taking green tea supplementary pills after consulting the doctors.
6. Sweet Potato
It is recommended by both athletes and bodybuilders as it helps burn down fat and boosts your stamina level due to its hypoallergenic property. This will enhance the absorption of protein into muscles as well as the maintenance process. You can have either steam or baked potato and it is best to consumed after exercising.
It is labeled as the number one fruit on the list of stamina-developing food due to its richness in carb as well as the ability of producing dopamine. You can consume these ones for couples of hour before exercising for better impacts.
The micronutrients and protein in egg are valuable as it supplies us with amino acids that are essential in muscle building and increase your stamina. It is best to consume the whole egg with both the yolk and the white part for more effective.
High in various vitamins such as B6, C, K and even fiber, avocado can also supply the fat which is needed for transforming into energy in order to complete such intensive activities. Furthermore, the antioxidant property can assist the adrenaline glands which are often strained out during stressful periods.
High in iron, bean can help you increase your stamina through enhancing the production of blood cells. Furthermore, protein which is rich in bean can maintain a steady energy release by decelerate the carbohydrate process.
Used to be consumed only by warriors in the ancient, it is rich of essential materials such as fiber, vitamin and mineral as well as amino acid. It is best at providing energy instantly and you can consume it like rice after cooking for about 10 minutes.
12. Oil Pulling
When the immune system detoxify your body, it costs energy as well and by performing oil pulling, you can save energy for yourself since there will be less toxins for your immune system to work on.
How to use:
- Put some coconut oil which has been cold-pressed into the mouth.
- Gargle and swish for at least 20 minutes.
- Avoid swallowing oil and remember to spit out.
- Have your teeth brushed and your mouth rinsed with warm water.
- Perform every morning on a daily basis.
13. Stay Active
It might sound contradictory; however, being active physically can push your stamina to a whole new level. For example, walking can help you raise the capacity of your lung as well as strengthen your heart muscles.
Moreover, it can promote good digestion as well as improve your metabolism which can keep your body out of harmful toxins.
Perform exercises such as running and swimming or cycling can definitely increase your stamina level.
14. Practice Diaphragmatic Breathing
Also called belly breathing, it can help you replenish energy by bringing more oxygen into the body. Therefore, it can give you calmness for your body and mind, control stress which often drains your energy.
How to use:
- Find some places nice and quiet to lie down and relax your body.
- Place hands on your abdomen.
- Inhale by nose only for 2 seconds.
- Exhale by mouth only for 4 seconds.
- Keep doing for at least 10 minutes.
- Perform 2 to 3 times per day.
15. Magnesium-Rich Foods
Lacking or deficiency of magnesium can be the cause for low level of energy and stamina as this substance is in charge of transforming glucose into energy.
It is recommended to have a daily magnesium intake of 350 milligrams for men and 300 milligram for women.
How to use:
- Consume more leafy greens as well as seeds and nuts, soybeans, banana and avocado, fish and even dark chocolate are rich in magnesium.
- Take magnesium supplementary pills after consulting the doctor.
- Get enough quality sleep at night in order for your body to restore loss energy.
- Take a rest after rigorous and intensive exercises.
- Keep out of foods such as refined foods, sugar products or caffeine.
- Consume more foods with high iron and protein or carbohydrates.
- Maintain your optimism in life.
- Practice yoga in order to improve mental as well as physical strength.
- Meditating regularly can also help you replenish loss energy.
- Keep out of cigarettes and alcohols or drugs.
Tags: home remedies to increase stamina and energy, how to increase stamina and energy, remedy to increase stamina and energy, treatment to increase stamina and energy.
To help us reach out millions of outside readers, do not forget to LIKE and SHARE if you find this article helpful!