This article will shed light on top simple home remedies to help you conceive in a natural and safe way without much money.
Being pregnant is the most wonderful experience which only women can be able to go through in their life. There might be some times when you are trying to not get pregnant at all costs. However, when both of you and your partner decide it is the time to have a baby, definitely you would like it to happen in the soonest time possibly.
Averagely, women are often able to conceive in the span of 6 months from the moment they choose to have baby. Being pregnant can be remarkably easy for some women; however, that is not all the case as there are women who struggle in order to conceive.
As there are chances which you will have difficulties conceiving, it is important that you go to see the doctors as soon as you decide to have baby soon.
Struggle to conceive is an extremely complex matter but the solutions can be so simple. The number of factors which contribute to the problem is uncountable. Things such as fertility medicine or artificial hormone drug are one of those contributors.
Often there are many causes come together to obstruct the conceiving process. Such medical problems as Anovulatory Cycles, Endometriosis or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome as well as other more problems like imbalance of hormone, insufficient production of hormone which leads to shortage of lutenizing hormone, excessive prolactin or deficiency of luteal stage…
Nowadays, as the environment is getting worse and worse, other factors such as poor nutrition and even too much exposure to toxins are taking the majority of causes for conceiving problems.
Women are not always the one who bear the entire faults for not being able to conceive. Men also sometimes are the causes for conceiving problems as they can be insufficient in the amount of sperm as well as low quality of sperm.
Here are 15 most effective home remedies to help you conceive which you can apply at home easily together with changes in diet and lifestyle in order to improve your chance of successful conceptions…
The abilities to promote flow of blood toward the uterus as well as help the uterine lining become thicker of pomegranate are extremely effective at solving conceiving problems. Furthermore, fetus development and sperm quality can be encouraged by applying this remedy.
How to use:
- Take half teaspoon of powder which is made from the bark and seeds and mix with 1 cup of warm water. Consume twice per day for couples of week.
- Another option is consuming the juice made from pomegranate.
For more information about the applications of pomegranate as a home remedy, please read: Home Remedies for Milia.
2. Olive Oil
The monounsaturated fat which olive oil contains is significantly essential for healthy reproduction and it also helps increase the odds for live birth in the case of women using IVF. It is also good for men to improve their sperm quality
How to use:
- Consume 1 to 2 tablespoon of oil on daily basis.
- Add into your daily cooking as well as use in salad dishes.
3. Maca Root
Known for properties which can promote vitality and fertility, maca root can help maintain a balance between progesterone and estrogen in women body. Moreover, the high level of iron contained in maca root is extremely essential for women on their early-conception stage as well as increase amount of sperm.
How to use:
- Take a quarter or half a teaspoon of powder into 1 glass of water. Consume once per day.
- Take maca root supplementary pills after consulting the doctor.
Notes: Avoid using during pregnant time.
Numerous minerals and vital vitamins contained in dates can promote your chance of pregnancy.
How to use:
- Take about 12 dates and remove seeds.
- Make a paste from grinded dates and chopped root of coriander.
- Boil the paste using cow’s milk of about three quarter cup.
- Consume once per day in 7 days from the last period’s date.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar
Detoxification and balance hormone are the main impacts of apple cider vinegar. Besides, it can help control the level of alkaline pH at the optimum in not only saliva but also the environment in your vagina. Therefore, apple cider vinegar can improve the conception as well as prevent candida.
How to use:
- Mix 2 teaspoon of vinegar with some honey into 1 cup of water and consume twice per day.
- Take 1 cup of vinegar into your bath and bath for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
6. Stress Management
Stress produce an enzyme called alpha-amylase which stalls ovulation and negatively affects the reproductive cycle of women.
Techniques for controlling stress can be meditation, massage, acupuncture, listening to music together with reading book…
7. Vitamin D
How to use:
- Take a sunbath in the early morning for at least 10 minutes.
- Consume vitamin-D-rich foods such as salmon, egg yolk and cheese…
- Take vitamin D supplementary pill after consulting the doctor.
8. Folic Acid
Known for promote division of cells and ovulation, it is suggested to take during and even before you are pregnant.
- Consult the doctor before taking supplementary pills (about 400 mcg) for around 1 month prior to conception as well as during the first 3 months.
- Consume folic-acid-rich foods such as broccoli, beans, raisins, avocado and vegetables with dark green leaves.
Also known as vitex, it is effective at promoting ovulation and balancing the hormone in women body. Moreover, it can control one of the main causes of conception problems which is PCOS. Consult the doctor before taking this herb as remedy and it also comes in many different forms such as capsules or dried berries.
10. Stinging Nettle
Contain various essential minerals for women body; it plays the role of uterine tonic which helps promote the process of conception. Furthermore, it can significantly reduce stress for higher chance of pregnancy.
How to use:
- Take a tablespoon of dried stinging nettle into a glass of hot water. After 5 minutes, have the mixture strained and drop in some honey. Consume 2 to 3 times per day.
- Take stinging nettle supplementary pills after consulting the doctor.
Note: Avoid using this herb during the time of pregnancy.
11. Grape Seeds
Being rich in vitamin C, grape seeds extract can affect cervical mucus which in turn promotes the sperm mobility inside the vagina.
Moreover, the blood pressure of women will be lowered down in order to conceive better.
12. Smoking, Alcohol and Caffeine
All those materials above can contribute to the low rate of successful conception as they will significantly decrease the quality of sperm as well as take severe impacts on the fetus. By consuming those materials, you will affect the nutrients absorption of blood and reduce your chance of conceiving.
13. Avoid Lubricants
Lubricants can restrict the mobility of sperm inside the vagina which will reduce your chance of getting pregnant. In case you need to use, remember to consult your doctor for appropriate type.
Water is your body lubricant which helps you ease the organs and tissues, increase the absorption of nutrients as well as hormones. Drink water even if you don’t feel thirsty. When you are pregnant, water can help ease your temporary changes in body needs. Besides, other types of fluid such as juices or green tea are also good as they can help detoxify your body.
30 minutes of daily exercises can significantly improve the ovulation instead of applying a low-calorie diet for women who are experiencing PCOS. Also you don’t have to take rigorous and intense exercise, normal daily but consistent exercise can be more effective.
- Keep yourself in a healthy and normal weight, either over or under in term of body weight can affect your chance of conceiving.
- Keep watch on the temperature of basal body in order to predict the ovulation time and plan precisely.
- Have acupuncture can also improve conception.
- Fruits and vegetables which are abundant in vitamin B, calcium, folate, selenium and iron are essential for a healthy reproduction.
- Sleep and rest enough and properly are required in order to have successful conception.
- Keep watch of the level of your blood sugar in case you are having diabetes.
- Remember to consult the doctor before taking medication or even supplement.
*Disclaim: The effectiveness from applying these natural tips will be depended on the body condition of the applicant.