In this article, you are about to discover top simple natural home remedies for stomach ache that can help you overcome the pain quickly.
What is Stomach Ache?
Stomach ache leads to so many troubles in eating that most people are willing to spend a huge amount of money and time on medication and drugs. However, they do not always improve the situations. Sometimes you lose a big sum of money, but stomach ache still disturbs your life. The sooner stomach ache is detected; the easier it is to improve the treatment of stomach ache. Therefore, if you have one of these symptoms, please have a doctor examine your conditions and give a complete conclusion.
- You might not want to eat anything or sometimes, you cannot digest anything.
- Find it hard to breathe normally.
There are many home remedies for stomach ache that you can find and make at home at little cost. They are as effective as drugs, but safer as it contains little or no toxic chemical.
Here are 15 most effective home remedies for stomach ache which you can apply easily at home in order to fix the most annoying ailments of all time but increasingly common nowadays.
Stomach ache can be cured by lemon. It is one of the most well-known natural home remedies for stomach ache, as there are many essential vitamins and nutrients in lemon. It boosts the appetite, encouraging the sufferers to be eager to eat more. Vitamins in lemon help enhancing the immune system and the healing process.
- Choose a fresh lemon that needs to be squeezed along with water.
- Pour a spoonful of honey into the mixture to improve the flavor.
- Drink it a few times daily to get the best results.
The anti-bacterial property of ginger can be beneficial for the treatment of stomach ache. It helps relieving the pain caused by stomach ache and many other problems. Remember to add some small slices of ginger to every meal and you can get rid of stomach ache in a short time.
Another way to use ginger is to grind it and cover the mixture over the aching parts. Leave it for a couple of hours so that the stomach can absorb the nutrients. You can find out more about ginger’s benefits at: Home Remedies for Muscle Pain and Sprained Ankle.
3. Chamomile Tea
In addition to eliminating the painful feelings caused by stomach ache, chamomile tea can enable the muscle to relax and prevent pains. You can make the tea from dried chamomile or use the teabag.
- Mix chamomile with hot water.
- Steep the mixture in 10 minutes. In case you use dried chamomile, it should take 15-20 minutes.
- Drink the tea 2-3 times per day to get rid of stomach ache quickly.
4. Rice Water
Once you are aware of various benefits of rice water, you do not want to throw it away next time. Rice water can be collected after rice is cooked. It still contains many nutrients that can improve the treatment of stomach ache. That’s why it is one of the less well-known, but most effective home remedies for stomach ache.
- Double the amount of water when you cook rice.
- Put both the water and the rice over the heat.
- When you see the rice become more and more tender, stop heating.
- The water should be drained and drunk when it is still warm.
- A spoonful of honey can be added to improve the flavor.
- You should drink it few times a day until you notice the improvements.
Yogurt is very helpful in the treatment of stomach ache because it is widely believed to have positive impacts on digestion. One of the main causes for stomach ache is indigestion, which can be treated easily with the consumption of several yogurts on a daily basis.
6. Cinnamon Tea
Cinnamon is famous for its applications in cooking, but it is also very helpful in treating health problems, including how to get rid of stomach ache. In the fight against bacteria, cinnamon has a significant influence thanks to the presence of many effective anti-bacterial substances. It enables the sufferers to deal with the pains easily.
- Mix cinnamon and warm water. You can take one and a half cinnamon.
- After 2 to 3 minutes, the tea is ready for your use.
- Drink it 2-3 times daily to improve the treatment of stomach ache.
When you have troubles with stomach, your muscles might become painful and irritating, and a lot of other health problems can appear. Being considered as one of the best home remedies for stomach ache, peppermint has some unique properties to ease the pains of muscles. Besides, it provides us with the eagerness to eat, which is very good for preventing indigestion. Both fresh peppermint leaves and dried ones can be used.
- Put peppermint leaves in a cup of hot water.
- Steep the mixture in 5-10 minutes.
- Drink it.
If you prefer chewing fresh peppermint leaves, it is great as well. The direct accumulation of essential nutrients can accelerate the healing process.
There aren’t few remedies that can surpass fennel in the treatment of stomach ache. It is an effective pain killer that may stop indigestion at the same time.
- First of all, fennel should be squeezed.
- Mix it with boiling water.
- Steep the mixture in 5-10 minutes.
- Honey can be used to increase the nutritional benefits.
- Drink the tea 2-3 times a day.
If you are too busy to spend time on making the tea, fennel seeds can be chewed after every meal. Therefore, 3 times a day is ideal to get rid of stomach ache quickly.
9. Lime Juice
Lime juice is not only a favorite drink, but also one of the best home remedies for stomach ache.
- 2 spoons of lime juice and 50 ml of water should be mixed together.
- You can freely use some salt.
- This mixture can be drunk 2 times daily to help you feel better.
10. Apple Cider Vinegar
To get rid of stomach ache and its irritating conditions, millions of people use apple cider vinegar as a remedy every year. Not only does it help relieving the pains, but also it can boost the immunity of the body. As a result, apple cider vinegar has a wide range of applications in medicine, such as a remedy for armpit lumps. All you need to do is to mix some drops of apple cider vinegar into a cup of warm water and drink it after every meal. After a couple of days, you will notice better changes.
11. Aloe Vera
One of the best home remedies for stomach ache is Aloe Vera, an amazing relief from the nature. You can squeeze it to make the juice and drink it 2-3 times a day to maximize the results you get.
12. Baking Soda and Lemon
Stomach ache may damage the balance of the pH in your body. In that case, baking soda should be used to regain that balance, unless you want your condition to get worse and worse. Being a rich source of vitamins and anti-oxidant substances, lemon can be very helpful in the treatment of stomach ache.
- Make the juice by squeezing a lemon.
- Mix it with a spoon of baking soda.
- Add more warm water.
- It should be drunk when it is still warm.
13. Rosemary Oil
Rosemary oil has been seen as one of the most popular home remedies for stomach ache and used by millions of people to accelerate the treatment of stomach ache. You just need to pour a small amount of rosemary oil into the hot water and then, use that water to take a bath. While you are relaxing all parts of your body, rosemary oil will be absorbed and the pain in stomach can be reduced significantly.
14. Fenugreek Seeds
- Fenugreek seeds should be chosen carefully and grinded.
- The curd and the paste should be mixed together.
- Apply the paste over the aching areas of your body.
- After several hours, you can see improvements
Last but not least, taking enough rest is very important in the treatment of stomach ache. Of course, it is one of the simplest, but best home remedies for stomach ache. You need to stay at one place in order to give your body enough energy to fight against the pains and increase the speed of recovery.
To help us reach out millions of outside readers, do not forget to LIKE and SHARE if you find this article helpful!