As a matter of fact, our skin cannot always stay healthy, elastic and glow, as we grow older and older. Instead, it will become rougher, slack, more transparent, fragile and weak. More and more signs of aging will appear and reveal your real age like wrinkles, the loss of elastic, the thinning of the epidermis, loss of fat under the skin in cheeks, chin, eye area and nose, etc. This process can be slow or fast, depending on many factors, including your diet, lifestyle, and environment  .
Fortunately, nowadays, there are various kinds of supplements and treatments that help people to rejuvenate the skin. However, most of them are so expensive that might cost you a fortune. Furthermore, this is not the only way to keep the skin glow and healthy. In fact, with a healthy lifestyle and easy natural home remedies for skin rejuvenation, you are able to inhibit the aging signs and keep the skin beautiful and younger as it suppose to be  .
Here are top 10 most recommended home remedies for skin rejuvenation that you should apply in order to rejuvenate your skin effectively and maintain a young and healthy skin.
Being rich in water, cucumber is reckoned as one of the most trusted ingredients in home remedies for skin rejuvenation since the key to make your skin look younger is always keeping it well hydrated. Besides, the soothing and astringent properties in cucumber can help you fight against acne and treat sunburn .
- Mix 1 tablespoon of grated cucumber and ½ cup of yogurt. Apply the mixture on your face and wait for 20 minutes. Finally, wash off with water. Do this at least 1-2 times a week for the best result.
- Alternatively, you can substitute yogurt with watermelon pulp with some drops of lemon juice. Mix well all ingredients together then apply on your face. Let it dry naturally then rinse off with water. Do this at least twice a week for the best result.
For other usages of cucumber to benefit your skin, read more How to Get Rid of Blemishes.
Aside from the ability to moisturizing the skin, bananas are also highly effective in treating acne, blemishes, especially with dry skin. This makes bananas a perfect treatment for skin rejuvenation.
- Make a mixture of milk cream, oat flour, organic honey in the ratio of 2:1:1. Add into it a mashed rip banana and a little water and mix well. Apply it onto your face and wait for 30 minutes before rinse it off
- Another way to make a mask from bananas is mixing it with some organic honey and a few drops of olive oil. Apply the mask on your face and let it sit on for 20 minutes. Finally, wash it off with water.
- Do this 1-2 times a week to get the best result
The content of vitamins along with antioxidants makes papaya a perfect treatment in home remedies for skin rejuvenation. Basically, valuable substances in papaya nourish and moisturize the skin to keep it smooth and hydrated. Also, you can make use of the alpha hydroxy acids by using papaya to exfoliate the skin. This helps a lot with the conditions of acne and dark spots   .
- Make a mixture with mashed papaya and honey in the ratio of 2:1 then add into it a few drops of lemon juice
- Apply it onto your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes
- Wash off with water
- Do this once a week and you will soon see the improvement
Being a great natural exfoliator, oatmeal can cleanse the dirt, oil from the skin and treat many skin problems. Accordingly, oatmeal is trusted to be used as an effective treatment for skin rejuvenation   .
- Add a little honey and water into 1 tablespoon of oatmeal to form a thick paste
- Use it to rub your skin in circular motions
- Let it sit on for 10 minutes and wash it off with water
- Do this once or twice weekly to cleanse your skin
No one can deny the great impact yogurt can have on our skin as it effectively cleanses the dead skin cells, moisturizes and clears acne and blemishes. By regularly using yogurt to apply on your face, you will soon get and maintain the glow of your skin. This should be always on your list of home remedies for skin rejuvenation    .
- Mix 2 teaspoons of yogurt, 1 teaspoon of flour and ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder to form a thick paste. Apply it to your skin and let it dry naturally. Finally, wash off with water. Repeat this 1-2 times a week.
- Mix yogurt and honey with the same amount and apply it on to your face. After waiting for 15 minutes, rinse it off with water. Do this 2-3 times a week for the best result.
Also, yogurt is often used to treat other health problems, including Home Remedies for Oral Thrush.
6. Orange Peel
Orange peel is believed to have the power of eliminating various skin problems and nourishing the skin thanks to its citric acid, vitamin C and other antioxidants .
- Leave some orange peels under the sun until they get dried then grind them into powder.
- Make a paste with gram flour orange peel powder with the same amount and a little water
- Apply the paste onto the skin and leave it for 15 minutes
- Finally, wash off with lukewarm water. Do this 1-2 times weekly
7. Lemon Juice
Age spots, wrinkles, sagging skin are among the most obvious signs of aging, which might be caused by damaging free radicals in the body. Thankfully, lemon juice is able to deal with this thanks to its powerful antioxidant and bleaching properties. By applying lemon juice on your skin, the symptoms of aging will soon reduce, leaving your skin fresh and glow .
- Squeeze half of lemon to get the juice and add into it some drops of honey. Use the mixture to gently massage your face with upward strokes. Let it sit in 10 minutes then rinse off with water. Repeat this at least 1-2 times weekly.
- Another way to apply lemon juice is simply use only the juice to apply on face. Leave it for 15 minutes then wash off with water. Do this once a day.
- Make a mixture of lemon juice, egg white and milk cream then apply it on your face. After 15 minutes, rinse off with water. Do this 1-2 times a week.
Learn more about other benefits of lemon juice at Home Remedies for Toenail Fungus.
Another ingredient you can use to rejuvenate the skin is avocado, which is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. This powerful element in the fruit is really effective in treating symptoms of aging like age spots, wrinkles as well as sunburn and scars  .
- Use avocado pulp and honey to make a mixture in the ratio of 1:3.
- Apply the mask on to your face and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Do not forget to wash it off with water. Repeat this 2-3 times weekly and you will soon see the improvement.
9. Green Tea
Green tea is so well known for its antioxidant properties, which can fight back free radicals, a harmful factor leading to premature aging and even dangerous diseases. Furthermore, it can also protect against harmful UV rays and other sun damages. This is the reason why you should never miss green tea in your lost of home remedies for skin rejuvenation      .
- Make a mixture with organic honey and green tea in the same amount then apply on your face. Wait for 15 minutes before rinsing it off.
- Alternatively, add a few drops of lemon juice and a little turmeric powder into a cup of green tea. Use the liquid to apply on your skin then wait 20 minutes before wash it off
- All the methods should be done at least 2-3 times a week to ensure they take the best effect on your skin.
- Do not forget to have 1-2 cups of green tea a day to help accelerate the rejuvenation from inside the body.
What makes tomatoes one of good home remedies for skin rejuvenation is the content of vitamin C and antioxidant lycopene. By using tomatoes, you can prevent sun damage and promote the production of collagen in the skin  .
- Simply use fresh tomato puree to apply on your face. Wait for 20 minutes before rinsing it off with water
- For better result, make a juice from a tomato and add into it a few drops of lemon juice and some milk cream. Apply the mixture on your skin and leave it for 15 minutes. Finally, wash it off with water.
- Each method should be done at least 1-2 times a week for the best result.
To help us reach out millions of outside readers, do not forget to LIKE and SHARE if you find this article helpful!