We can easily detect rashes with ordinary eyes. Rashes may appear in the form of blisters or bumps which make the skin become red.
It is nearly impossible to know all causes for rashes, but we can divide them into two main categories: external and internal. The first external factor is the weather. Rashes happen frequently when the surrounding environment is hot and humid. Besides, it may be due to the contact with some poisons, such as poison ivy or even familiar chemical products like soaps. On the other hand, internal factors refer to the suffering of diseases. People who suffer from eczema or allergies are likely to get rashes. The bacteria and virus are responsible for the appearance of rashes as well.
Some symptoms of rashes are blisters and bumps. You may also experience itchiness and sometimes, pain. The possibility that you have fever is not low.
Fortunately, almost all cases of rashes are not serious and you can easily get rid of them with natural home remedies for rashes. However, if they do not disappear and only get worse after several days, you’d better visit a doctor.
Here are top 15 natural home remedies for rashes that .
Regarding problems related to skin, oatmeal definitely exceeds other ingredients in your kitchen. Undeniably, it is one of the best natural home remedies for rashes. With soothing quality, it is the most suitable remedy when your rashes are triggered by poison ivy or eczema.
- First you need to grind some spoons of oatmeal.
- Pour warm water to make a mixture for a bath.
- Have yourself sit in the mixture for about 15 minutes.
You can apply this method once per day and the results will come soon.
Rashes, especially in the face, can be easily treated with the support of cinnamon. With anti-inflammatory and antibacterial qualities, cinnamon is undoubtedly one of the most effective home remedies for rashes. You can find out more about Health Benefits of Cinnamon.
- Prepare powdered cinnamon and lemon juice.
- Mix one spoon of each.
- The mixture, after being stirred well, should be put over the inflamed skin.
- After 15 minutes, use warm water to wash the skin.
There is not one only way to make use of papaya. You can eat it to absorb its nutrients and vitamins in order to strengthen the immunity, but you can also apply it immediately on the skin to get rid of rashes. In fact, it is one of the best natural home remedies for rashes.
- Take a papaya and make it into the juice.
- Use a cotton ball to soak in the juice and apply it over the skin affected by rashes.
- After 10 minutes, use cool water to wash the skin.
4. Aloe Vera
Rashes disturb your life with not only the itchy feeling, but also the redness of the skin. It prevents you from choosing the clothing that does not cover the skin. In this case, you should use aloe vera – one of the most powerful natural home remedies for rashes – to deal with all symptoms of rashes.
- Rub the gel of aloe vera over the skin affected by rashes.
- After about 20 minutes, use cool water to wash the skin.
5. Olive Oil
In addition to providing much moisture for the skin, olive oil also serves as one of the best home remedy for rashes. Once applied on the skin, olive oil can stimulate the elimination of dead cells and the production of new, healthy skin at the same time. The itchiness will be gone soon.
If you cannot find olive oil, you can use coconut oil as an alternative remedy. Remember that coconut oil can even help you get rid of dry skin.
Although ice is a great tip on how to get rid of rashes, it is not ice that should be placed directly with the skin. The direct contact between ice and the skin will cause some side effects.
- Take some ices and put them into a cloth.
- Place the cloth over the skin area affected by rashes.
7. Baking Soda
One of the most common symptoms of rashes is itchiness which makes people likely to scratch the rashes. As a consequence, the situation gets worse and worse throughout time. To deal with this trouble, baking soda should be used immediately when you see the rashes. It is one of the most anti-inflammatory natural home remedies for rashes.
- Baking soda and water should be combined with the ratio of 1:3.
- Get the paste and it should be applied over the skin where rashes appear.
- After several minutes, use cool water to wash it.
You’d better follow this method once or twice per day to get the best results.
The use of tomato on the skin has been known for ages. It was the secret of keeping beautiful of many women hundreds of years ago. Its richness of nutrients and vitamins is absolutely sufficient to help get rid of rashes quickly.
- Crush 1-2 tomatoes to make the juice.
- Add some spoons of lemon juice and mix them together.
- Cayenne pepper can be used as well to maximize the benefits.
- Get the mixture to stay on our skin for at least 15 minutes before you use warm water to wash the skin.
Applying the combination of nutmeg and a cup of warm milk over the skin can become one of the most effective natural home remedies for rashes. You should try this method once or twice per day. But remember to use warm water to wash the skin after several minutes of leaving the combination there.
This herb is powerful in coping with irritation caused by rashes on the skin. With astringent and antibacterial qualities, calendula is among the best natural home remedies for rashes.
- You can mix several drops of calendula oil into your bath water and sit in the mixture in 15-20 minutes per day.
- If the first way is impossible, try calendula cream or lotion.
Not recommended to take in, beer has another application in the beauty industry. It is one of the most surprising natural home remedies for rashes.
- Combine beer and a natural essential oil, such as olive oil.
- Use the mixture to massage the skin areas where rashes appear in about 3 minutes.
- Wait about 15 minutes so that the skin can absorb nutrients.
- Use cold water to wash the skin gently.
12. Poppy Seed
Another great recommendation on how to get rid of rashes is poppy seed. It can speed up the healing process of the skin.
- Crush some poppy seeds (about one spoon).
- Then, combine it with water and add some spoons of lemon juice into the mixture.
- The mixture should be applied over the skin affected by rashes.
The itchiness and irritation, two annoying symptoms of rashes, may be treated simply if comfrey is used every day. It gives you immediate effects, so it is very convenient to use comfrey when you want to avoid embarrassing situations with your skin. Place the mixture of comfrey and water over the skin in several minutes.
Lime has many positive impacts on the skin, especially in the rash treatment. With strong antioxidant, it prevents the bacteria and virus from causing some skin problems, such as blemishes or acnes.
- Prepare the lime juice.
- A cotton ball should be soaked in the juice and placed over the skin.
- After 8-10 minutes, use warm water to wash the skin.
15. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Pour one spoon of this vinegar into a bowl and add some spoons of raw honey into it.
- A cotton ball should be soaked in the mix and put over the rashes.
*Disclaim: The effectiveness from applying these natural tips will be depended on the body condition of the applicant.