11. Clove Oil
Clove Oil makes itself become a trusted home remedy for oral thrush because of its anti-fungal properties. To reap one of the most incredible health benefits of clove oil, you need to pursue the following steps:
- Take clove oil and boiling water
- Mix some drops of clove oil with water to create a solution
- Drink the solution to wash your mouth with a view of alleviating thrush
12. Tea Tree Oil
Regarding herbal home remedies for oral thrush, tea tree oil is of great use. This is due to the fact that it can serve wonder as a natural anti-fungal as well as anti-bacterial agent that quickly treats the thrush in throat or mouth. Additionally, this kind of oil is commonly applied to prevent vaginal thrush. All you need is to mix some drops of tea tree oil with a cup of warm water and consume it carefully to rinse your mouth. This treatment is believed to be successful if the application outnumbers three times per day.
13. Grapefruit Seed Extract
In fact, an extract from grapefruit seed that is loaded with anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties can support greatly the thrush treatment. This remedy can be used to prevent thrush in the infants as well as on the nipples and areole before and after feeding the babies. In order to take great advantages of grapefruit seeds, you can add ten drops of the extracted seed to an ounce of water and consume it two times daily.
14. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is known as an excellent home remedy for oral thrush because of its gel that creates a coating surrounding the fungus as well as mouth and thereby damaging the movement and expansion of the fungus causing thrush. Thanks to its cooling effects, aloe vera is also beneficial for easing both itching and discomfort.
How to apply:
- Prepare an alove vera leaf and extract its gel
- Rub the gel on the patches in the mouth
- Repeat the treatment as needed
15. Homemade Smoothie
Smoothie that can be prepared and cooked at home can help greatly with oral thrush prevention. The instruction is shown below:
- Prepare several chop cucumbers, some avocados, a celery stick, parsley, 8 basic leaves and about 2 teaspoon of lemon juice with some black salt and black pepper
- Blend all the above ingredients in 200-250 ml of filtered water
- Drink a half of this smoothie in the morning, especially before the breakfast
- Consume the rest at lunchtime
To help us reach out millions of outside readers, do not forget to LIKE and SHARE if you find this article helpful!