What are Moles?
Most people have moles. To some people, they are dark brown spots that can appear in any part of human body and they are formed mostly when we are children.
However, the fact is that the color of moles is various, from black to red, and there are many people who notice the appearance of new moles after they are 30 or 40 years old.
Although there are some cases in which moles become cancerous, moles tend to have little or no significant impact on our health, but they affect our appearance, especially when they are in the face. Therefore, every year thousands of people are trying to get rid of moles with the help of medication in order to become more attractive. They have little idea of the fact that we can actually get rid of moles at home with natural home remedies for moles. This can save a lot of time, energy and money while it poses no threat to our health.
Here are 15 top simple yet effective home remedies for moles which you can easily apply in order to get rid of your moles within a short period of time…
- Squeeze 2 onions to make the juice.
- Take the cotton ball to apply the juice on the areas where moles appear.
- Leave it for half an hour.
- Use warm water to clean those areas.
- Follow this method 3-4 times daily.
Prior to medical advances, dandelion has been used as one of the most effect home remedies for moles, helps many of our ancestors getting rid of moles effortlessly. You should use the root of dandelion to eliminate the moles on the skin.
- A clean root of dandelion should be chosen carefully.
- Use a knife to cut its one end and then press the cut end.
- Crush the cut end so that you can take milky sap.
- The sap should be applied directly on the mole.
- Do this 2-3 times daily until you notice the disappearance of moles on the skin.
Besides eliminating moles, dandelion also have another function which is treating lung problems, especially pneumonia. You can find out more at: Home Remedies for Pneumonia.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple is not only a wonderful fruit in daily lives, but also a strong supporter in the elimination of skin problems. Apple cider vinegar has acids that enable you to get rid of moles in a short time.
- Soak the cotton ball in apple cider vinegar.
- Apply it on the moles.
- Cover that area with a bandage.
- Wait for a few hours.
- The cotton ball should be removed and the process is repeated 2-3 times daily.
You just need to remember that before using apply cider vinegar; you should use petroleum jelly around the moles so that other healthy skin areas are not negatively affected due to some properties of acid vinegar. In addition, after a couple of weeks of applying this method, the moles will become dry. But do not have your moles rubbed.
4. Sour Apple Juice
There is another way of using apple as one of the best home remedies for moles. To some people, vinegar may be too strong due to some acidic properties. The alternative is sour apple juice, but it is obvious that you will have to take a longer time to notice the improvements.
- Choose sour apples.
- Squeeze them to make the juice.
- Use a cotton ball soaked in the juice
- Apply the ball on the moles.
- Cover the area with a bandage.
- Wait for a few hours and the ball should be removed.
- Follow this method 3-4 times daily.
5. Banana peel
Banana is famous for preventing signs of aging, but few people know the benefits of banana peel. Next time, when you eat a banana, do not throw away its peel as it can be used as a very effective way to get rid of moles. In fact, banana peel can help eliminating other skin tags. The banana peel contains a large amount of anti-oxidants that fight free radicals as well as pigmentation.
- Banana peel should be cut into small pieces
- Put a piece on the moles with the peel’s inside touching your skin.
- Cover that area with a bandage overnight.
- Follow this method a few weeks until you notice the disappearance of moles.
Banana peel is an excellent home remedy and so is the banana itself. By consuming banana daily, you can improve your health effortlessly. For more information on banana, please read: Home Remedies for Dehydration and Urinary Incontinence.
6. Frankincense Oil
Thousands of years ago, in Egypt, frankincense oil was known as one of the best remedies for skin problems, including how to get rid of moles. Frankincense oil helps enhancing the immune system and preventing the growth of cancerous moles. However, the most important benefit of frankincense oil is eliminating moles effectively.
- Mix the frankincense oil and olive oil with the ratio 1:8.
- Apply the mixture on the moles.
- Follow these steps 2-3 times daily for a couple of week.
Like apple, pineapple is well-known as an effective fruit to get rid of moles. The enzymes and citric acid which are very rich in a pineapple have positive impacts on the disappearance of moles on the skin.
- Choose fresh pineapple. Canned juice is not recommended because it may lack some properties.
- Squeeze it to make the juice.
- Soak a cotton ball in the juice and apply it on the moles.
- Cover that area with a bandage and wait for several hours.
- Get the ball removed and repeat these steps few times daily.
The best home remedies for moles also consist of the use of garlic. Garlic is a very famous ingredient in medicine for its tremendous applications. In this case, it can help treating the causes of moles and make them disappear forever. Besides, garlic makes the skin become clear and lighter.
- Choose some cloves of garlic.
- Squeeze it and apply it on the moles.
- Use a bandage on that area and leave it for 4-5 hours before replacing another one.
The only thing you need to bear in mind is not to touch your skin directly with the garlic. Unless you follow this note, your skin may face serious problems, like burning, and other medications will be needed.
Coriander is a herbal remedy for moles which is very economical, but effective to get rid of moles.
- Select some coriander leaves and squeeze them.
- Have the moles covered with this paste for half an hour.
- Follow this method few times a day until you see improvements.
This can be applied directly on the moles as long as you use Iodine 5% solution. It is considered as one of the best home remedies for moles, as it can eradicate naturally the clusters which lead to the emergence of moles.
11. Aloe Vera
One of the most famous remedies for skin problems, from skin care to the treatment of skin abrasions is Aloe Vera. Its essential nutrients make it ideal to help you getting rid of moles effortlessly. You should extract the gel from the leaves and put the gel on the moles. The gel will take more than 3 hours to be absorbed. Following this 2-3 times daily will help you have a flawless beautiful skin in a short time.
Being a rich source of vitamin and other essential minerals, grapefruit can be responsible for helping sufferers getting rid of moles.
- Choose the grapefruit seed extract.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of the extract oil and 10 tablespoons of avocado oil.
- Directly apply on the moles and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Clean it off and repeat these steps few times daily.
13. Flaxseed Oil
With some anti-inflammatory properties, flaxseed oil is used as one of the most popular home remedies for moles. It can treat moles and prevent the re-growth of moles on that area of your skin. You should mix flaxseed powder and flaxseed oil. Then you can apply the mixture on the moles and wait for several minutes before repeating these steps. You can add honey to maximize the results.
14. Cashew Nuts
This is one of the safest home remedies for moles since it has no unwanted influence on your skin. There is also no pain during the treatment of moles. What you need to do is just mixing cashew nut powder and water before putting this mixture on the moles.
15. Fig Stem Juice
This popular tip should be followed many times daily in order to get rid of moles soon. Another side characteristic of this method is that it may cause itchy feeling. If you feel irritated, that means you have done it the right way, but do not touch the moles.
- Crush a fig stem which is chosen carefully.
- Apply the juice you get on the moles and wait for several hours.
*Disclaim: The effectiveness from applying these natural tips will be depended on the body condition of the applicant.