What is Jock Itch?
Jock itch can happen to both men and women. Although it is not a fatal disease, it triggers annoying symptoms and discomforts, preventing sufferers from performing daily activities. Like its name, jock itch causes itchiness and in some cases, even red rashes around the reproductive system.
Treatment for Jock Itch
Without any intervention of doctors or chemical products, you can get rid of jock itch by following these home remedies for jock itch.
Here are the top 14 home remedies for jock itch which you should implement immediately. Try to mix some tips to say goodbye to this disease.
1. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil owns wholesome anti-bacterial and anti-swollen agents that can well fight against jock itch together with other types of skin-related ailments such as toenail fungus, ringworm and head lice. Read more: Home Remedies For Head Lice.
Dip a cotton ball into tea tree oil and then apply it to the infected areas two times per day. Repeat in some continuous days until the issue disappear entirely. If it leads to several side effects then you can combine some drops of tea tree oil in one tablespoon of coconut oil and then rub it on your skin as a beautification cream.
Alternatively, dilute tea tree oil into a tube. Soak yourself into it. You can see the better result in no time. It is one of the simple tips on how to get rid of jock itch.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
To rinse off the affected areas with dissolved apple cider vinegar is an optimal jock itch cure. With powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agents, it treats and curbs numerous skin-related diseases such as vaginal odor, toenail fungus and sunburn. Apple Cider Vinegar is also one of Home Remedies for Sunburn.
- Combine two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into two cups of tepid water.
- Rinse off the affected skin with this mixture and let it dry.
- Act like this twice or thrice daily before bedtime.
3. Rubbing Alcohol
Rubbing alcohol is an optimal tip on how to get rid of jock itch since it eliminates the bacteria leading to the swelling. Moreover, being a drying property, it assists you in maintaining the infected skin dry; bacteria dwell in tepid, humid areas.
- Soak a cotton swab in 90 percent isopropyl alcohol.
- Rub it on the infected skin. It is not necessary to rinse off your skin as it can be vapor immediately.
- Follow up this manner until you get better consequences.
4. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil can curb the development of bacteria; therefore, it is a very good jock itch cure. Rinse of the infected skin and let it rest. After that, rub coconut oil on your infected skin. Repeat some times per day.
The anti-oxidant, antifungal and alleviation agents of honey can give you a helping hand in the treatment for jock itch. Organic honey, specifically, is effective in killing fungal causing jock itch, nail fungus or ringworm.
Dad pure honey on your itchy skin and let it rest for a half hour. Rinse off with clean water and repeat four times per day.
Alternatively, pour some drops of honey into your minced garlic. Apply this patch to your itchy skin. You may feel irritated, but you will get relief immediately with the help of its anti-inflammatory agents.
Associated with the above-mentioned home remedies for jock itch, note that personal hygiene is rather essential. Careful personal hygiene will impede this ailment from growing to other parts of your body.
Bleach owns anti-swollen, antibacterial and antifungal agents that assist you in the treatment for jock itch.
- Pour one-fourth cup of bleach in bath water.
- Soak yourself into this liquid.
- Clean your body entirely dry as it can cause infection if your skin is damp.
It is one of the wholesome home remedies for jock itch.
Mash an onion thoroughly. Rub it on the affected skin. Let it rest for about a half hour and after that, wash off the skin entirely with tepid water. Clean it dry. Follow this method until your matter improves.
Or, you can supplement onions into your eating regimes to curb the growth of fungus. You can make use of it to grow hair faster. Read more: How to Grow Hair Faster
8. Salt Bath
This ingredient is one of the simplest home remedies for jock itch. Salt aids in curbing the development of the bacteria and will push up the healing process. It can also be good at treating boils and blisters. You can use Epsom salts, bath salts or just table salt to get rid of jock itch.
- Dissolve a small amount of salt bath into your bath water.
- Dip yourself into this liquid for a half hour.
- Act like this in one consecutive week.
- Mash several garlic cloves and rub the paste on the infected areas. Let it steep and rinse off. Implement thrice per day. If you are allergic to garlic, don’t make use of it.
- Or, you can mix the garlic paste into some drops of olive oil. Stick this solution on your infected areas.
- Daily, you can enjoy organic cloves of garlic or add it into your meals to enhance the immunity.
You can use garlic to treat a lot of diseases such as blemishes, pneumonia and toothache. You can find more at: Home Remedies for Toothache.
It is easy to follow up one of home remedies for jock itch.
10. White Vinegar
This liquid can also give you a helping hand in the treatment for jock itch since it owns anti-bacterial and antiseptic agents. Besides, it can treat a lot of skin-related ailments such as vaginal odor, dry skin and head lice.
- Combine one portion of this liquid and four parts of water. Dip a washcloth in this mixture and rinse off your infected areas, gently and entirely. Let your affected skin dry and don’t need to wash off again as it can be vapor. Act like this thrice per day.
- Alternatively, rub a combination of same parts of white vinegar and coconut oil on the infected areas. Let it rest for 60 minutes prior to washing off it. Implement this manner until your matter improves.
Listerine is reckoned as not only a kind of washmounth, but also one optimal jock itch cure and athlete’s foot with the help of anti-oxidant and anti-swollen agents.
- Soak a cotton swab into this liquid and dad gently on your affected areas.
- Follow this manner until you feel better.
- Don’t apply this method if you’re having open wounds.
Stain cornmeal on your infected skin. Let it rest you’re a quarter hour and then wash off with clean water.
13. Oatmeal Bath
With the anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory agents, it can help you get rid of jock itch effectively. Dilute this substance on your bath water. Soak yourself into this liquid. Pat it dry. After a consecutive week, you can realize the improved effects.
14. Baby Powder
This ingredient is extremely good for maintaining the humid skin of our body dry. Repeat in some continuous days to get better results.
With the help of home remedies for jock itch, you can get rid of jock itch naturally. Try to make use of a number of ingredients to push up the healing process.
To help us reach out millions of outside readers, do not forget to LIKE and SHARE if you find this article helpful!