Table of Contents
What is Impotence?
Although, encounter troubles with erection at some points in time is not actually a big concern, in case the issue persists, it might occur several mental problems such low self-confidence, stress and relationship issues. Also problems with erection could indicate other health conditions, especially heart diseases.
In case you have erectile dysfunction, it is recommended to consult the doctor as occasionally treating the underlying problems might solve the issue of impotence.
What causes Impotence?
The sexual arousal of men is so complex that it requires the functions of many parts from blood vessels, muscles, nerves, brain to hormones and emotions. If any of those parts does not function right, it will result in erectile dysfunction. Moreover, concerns over mental health as well as stress can exacerbate the problems of impotence.
Erectile dysfunction can be triggered by the combination of psychological and physical causes. For example, you have a physical issue which affects the sexual response, thus it will make you anxious about getting an erection. As a consequence, the anxiety will make your impotence problem worsen.
There are some physical problems which can trigger erectile dysfunction such as:
- Heart diseases
- Blood vessels are clogged with high level of cholesterol or blood pressure
- Diabetes and obesity
- Metabolic syndrome which is the problem of increase in blood pressure, high level of insulin and fat at the waist with high level of cholesterol
- Parkinson or multiple sclerosis
- Peyronie’s disease which is the scar tissue that is developing inside penis
- Some particular prescription medications
- Tobacco and alcohol or other abused substances
- Disorder of sleep
- Enlargement of prostate or prostate cancer treatments
- Injuries or surgeries which are related to spinal cord or pelvic area
Also there are some psychological problems which can trigger erectile dysfunction such as:
- Anxiety, stress, depression or other mental problems
- Relationship struggles resulted from stress with poor communication and other problems
About the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, there might be the persistent trouble of achieving or maintaining an erection as well as reduction of sexual desire.
Furthermore, you will need to consult the doctor immediately in case you are having dysfunction of ejaculation such as delayed or premature ejaculation. Heart disease as well as diabetes can also indicate the problem of erectile dysfunction.
Here are top 15 effective home remedies for impotence which you can easily apply at home in order to assist in the treatment of impotence as well as improve your sexual health…
How to use:
- Consume 3 to 4 cloves of garlic on a daily basis.
- Take couples of cloves of garlic with some clarified butter and put on low flame for a little while. When the garlic is golden brown, consume and perform again on a daily basis.
- Another option is take a mixture of a teaspoon of powder from cayenne pepper and garlic with some water and consume before sleeping.
Garlic is extremely popular as a household item. Also it is well-known as an effective home remedy for numerous of problems. You can find out more at: Home Remedies for Peptic Ulcer and Blisters on Tongue.
Named as an excellent aphrodisiac with high level of vitamin E, almond can significantly improve the flow and circulation of blood. Also other minerals contained in almond such as copper, magnesium and zinc are also good for treating impotence.
How to use:
- Take a tablespoon of powder of almond into some warm milk and consume before sleeping.
- Another option is take some almonds and soak for couples of hour. Consume them on a daily basis before sleeping.
It is also considered an effective aphrodisiac, plus it can treat the condition of losing semen involuntarily sometimes.
How to use:
- Have 1 to 2 white onions sliced and fried on low flame with some clarified butter. When the onions are brown, consume together with a tablespoon of honey on a daily basis before dinner.
- Another option is have 2 onion chopped and steeped in some warm water. After about 10 minutes, consume the liquid and perform 3 times per day in 1 month.
The high content of beta-carotene has made carrot an excellent aphrodisiac for treating impotence.
How to use:
- Have 3 carrots, 3 stalks of celery, half a beetroot with 1 to 2 cloves of garlic blended and consume the juice 1 to 2 times per day.
- Consume 2 tablespoons of carrot which is grated with some warm milk.
- Consume salads with raw carrot ingredient daily.
5. Pomegranate Juice
The richness of antioxidant in pomegranate can effectively boost the circulation of blood as well as decrease stress. Also the it can even increase the level of nitrite oxide which is another factor contributing to the blood circulation.
How to use:
- Consume pomegranate juice on a daily basis.
- Take pomegranate supplementary pills after consulting the doctor.
6. Pelvic Floor Exercises
This exercise can improve the strength of muscles which is located at penile muscle’s base. It is proven to be an effective treatment for impotence and strengthen the erectile function in the long term.
Furthermore, during the exercise, you need to emphasize on the pelvic muscles with the tightening and releasing movement.
It is recommended that you get trained from specialists and experts before exercise on your own. You will need to practice for at least 3 times per day in 3 months to be able to experience the positive changes.
7. Korean Red Ginseng
Also known under the name Chinese or Asian Ginseng, it is considered the most effective remedy for erectile dysfunction. It is recommended to take around 600mg to 1000mg as a dosage of each time for 3 times per day. However, it is best to consult the doctor before taking as it might interact with other medications or trigger allergic reactions.
It is the amino acid which is in charge of boosting the level of nitric acid in your body. Nitric acid is extremely important for the circulation of blood as it can affect erection by enlarging blood vessels at the penis.
How to use:
- Consume protein-rich foods such as fish, chicken, meat, seeds and nuts which all contain high level of L-arginine.
- Take L-arginine supplementary pills after consulting the doctor.
Containing many active compounds such as zingiberene, shogaol and gingerol which are excellent at improve circulation of blood; ginger can be considered an effective aphrodisiac which can efficiently alleviate impotency as well as premature ejaculation.
How to use:
- Take half teaspoon of ginger juice, a soft-boiled egg with a tablespoon of honey and consume on a daily basis before sleeping for 1 month.
- Take 2 teaspoons of ginger paste with some honey and consume 3 times per day for 1 to 2 months.
- Consume ginger tea 2 to 3 times per day.
By inserting needles at specific points on the wall of abdomen, acupuncture can significantly encourage the energy flow in your body.
It is recommended to receive the treatment from experts and trained practitioners.
11. Gingko Biloba
Also known as Chinese maidenhair, it can significantly improve the circulation of blood to penis, thus boost up energy and reduce fatigue. Furthermore, it is also considered anti-depression drug, therefore it can efficiently control depression which will take impact on impotence.
Moreover, the flavonoids found in gingko biloba can help your blood vessels relaxed and decrease the sluggishness from flaccid vessels.
Overall, it can strengthen sexual function for men as well as desire and orgasm. It is recommended to take 40mg to 80mg per dosage for thrice per day.
Also an extremely effective aphrodisiac, it can significantly affect the stamina and drive for sex which will improve positively the performance. Furthermore, it can treat erectile dysfunction through increasing sperm count and reduce fatigue as well as maintain the physical activity for geriatric men.
13. Chaste Tree Berry
This herb is effective at treating problems related to infertility, emissions and impotence which are resulted from overindulged sexual activity such as venereal diseases and excessive amount of masturbation. Furthermore, it can encourage the production of sperm and boost up the level of testosterone as well as control the pituitary gland.
This herb can help you treat the problem of impotence through the increase in production of reproductive hormones, promoting the sexual function, encouraging the production of sperm and alleviating exhaustion.
Similar to cordyceps, this herb also encourages the production of sperm, boosts up energy, vitality and endurance as well as promotes sexual function. Furthermore, it could effectively control the function of reproductive glands together with strengthen nervous and immune system.
- It is recommended to treat the problems of high level of blood sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol before treating impotence.
- Remember to exercise at least 4 times per week.
- Quit smoking as soon as possible.
- Do not consume alcohol excessively.
- Keep your stress level controlled.
- Consume more zinc-rich and omega-3-fatty-acids-rich foods.
To help us reach out millions of outside readers, do not forget to LIKE and SHARE if you find this article helpful!