Bacterial vaginosis indicates an inflammatory condition which takes place in vaginal area. Generally, it accompanies with painful feeling, itchiness as well as discharge, which is really annoying. Also, bacterial vaginosis may cause an uncomfortable smell and a greenish yellow discharge. While unbalanced number of lactobacilli and anaerobes is the main reason for bacterial vaginosis, other factors which may trigger this issue can be listed as unsuitable lifestyle, sexual intercourse, etc.
To deal with this problem, people are highly recommenede to go to doctors for consultation. Also, they can try applying some simple natural ingredients to reduce discomforts from this annoying issue.
1. Garlic – loading with wonderful source of antiseptic and antibacterial qualities, garlic can show good ability to provide instant relief from bacterial vaginosis discomforts.
2. Fenugreek – is responsible for balancing hormonal levels as well as remaining normal menstrual cycle, making is good for the treatment of bacterial vaginosis.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar – its good impact on the condition of bacterial vaginosis is attributed to the presence of acidic qualities.
Also, apple cider vinegar can serve as a tip on How to Get Rid of Vaginal Odor.
4. Turmeric – the perfect combination of anti-inflammatory and antiobiotic qualities is ideal for reducing bacterial vaginosis symptoms.
5. Yogurt – one of the most popular home remedies for bacterial vaginosis which can effectively keep pH level balanced.
Read more: Top 10 Home Remedies for Bacterial Vaginosis.