Facts have shown that all of us may have to deal with athlete’s foot when it comes to the attack of tinea fungus to our body. Athlete’s foot is one of the most common foot-related problems which annoy people. It is usually accompanied by itchiness, painful feeling as well as small blisters, which may easily cause discomforts for sufferers.
Regarding the treatment for athlete’s foot, people usually seek for help from some chemical-based creams. More than this, we can totally treat athlete’s foot at home by applying top simple and effective natural ingredients which has been offered by nature.
Following are top 6 home remedies for athlete’s foot in which you can believe.
1. Onion – loading with an abundant source of antioxidant components, onion can effectively treat athlete’s foot.
Moreover, onion can turn into one of the best Home Remedies for Sneezing.
2. Yogurt – is one of the best home remedies for athlete’s foot which have applied by many people.
3. Baking Soda – simply insert baking soda paste into your affected area to enjoy better condition of your athlete’s foot.
4. Green Tea – more than a normal drink, green tea can turn into a wonderful treatment for athlete’s foot thanks to its richness in polyphenols.
5. Calendula – people have been using calendula to get rid of athlete’s foot for years.
6. Garlic – not only can garlic remove fungus inside the body system, it may also benefit people’s health much.
Read more: Top 10 simple and effective Home Remedies for Athlete’s Foot.